- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Purple Windmill LTD collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Purple Windmill LTD with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Register for classes or live events.
How will we use your data?
Purple Windmill LTD collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Pass your information to certification bodies to allow them to certify your attendance on training classes.
If you agree, Purple Windmill LTD will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Kanban University
- Advanced Product Delivery LTD
When Purple Windmill LTD processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Purple Windmill LTD securely stores your data at Camberley in the United Kingdom. All data is stored and backed up on encrypted media.
Purple Windmill LTD would like to occasionally send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Purple Windmill LTD from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Purple Windmill LTD would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Purple Windmill LTD for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Purple Windmill LTD correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Purple Windmill LTD to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Purple Windmill LTD erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Purple Windmill LTD restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Purple Windmill LTD transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +44 7941683608
Or write to us: Purple Windmill LTD, Roundwood, Portesbery Road, Camberley, GU15 3TD, United Kingdom
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +44 7941683608
Or write to us at: Purple Windmill LTD, Roundwood, Portesbery Road, Camberley, GU15 3TD, United Kingdom
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Purple Windmill LTD has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Call: 0303 123 1113
Information Commissioner’s Office
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk